Sunday, February 3, 2008

old and new...

Hey not too bad! Second post in a week! Keep it up slacker!

So I decided to take pictures of my past months projects. The first is my VERY FIRST SWEATER!!!!! I sure am ambicious! You can find the pattern here
Curse Your Boyfriend I decided not to put the curses on it as my husband isnt too into embellishments... Oh well... his loss.



FINE FINE the pictures arent great and the neck is a little wonky... but the point is I made a sweater :)

So it turns out there is an anticraft book and you can bet your little cookies who is going to be getting that! Also! Make sure to check out their archives for their older patterns! Some real cute things!

Ive also finished my first felted item... A HAT! I was hoping to figure out a way to make a felted cowboy hat... But well... patternless, and pattern making skills less, I came up with this! Cute warm and brown. All my favorites!

No comments: