Sunday, February 10, 2008

Ive started on a new pair of socks.. surprise surprise! They are nice! I got this inexpensive superwash nylon blend from knitpicks. I decided to go with the mock crock socks; cute with an all over pattern! Im not really used to using dpn's, so its going a bit slow, but oh well. Ive found my next sweater patterns!!! I am going to be knitting the pasadena sweater in brick. I also found this a little number called blackberry blackberry on the knitty website...
SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM... It all started with one st. st. infested sweater... now i need pattern galore..........

1 comment:

Mrs.Q said...

Fun sock! (Cool hat, too, by the way) Blogging is fun! Welcome to the madness. Looking forward to future sock yarn swaps....though I'm not sure how long my budget will be able to support the "double shopping" - one for my partner, one for me!