Saturday, March 1, 2008

AS IF!

I dont quite know what I am thinking...
So I ventured to the yarn store (yay finally!!!!) expecting to only pick up sz us 9 needles, a set of cable needles, and possibly a ball of sock yarn. Did I follow my shopping list? OF COURSE NOT! I have doven face first into an afghan. Leslye Soloman, owner of www.woolworks.com , has created these nice little Fringe benefits throw kits. Im not sure if I have told you, but I am very fond of kits! Its all there, I know what im making. Its like getting a cookbook with pictures. I dont think I even own a cookbook without pictures. These kits are great! They have so many yarns! The body of the yarn is made of cascade ecowool and the fringe is made of multiple colors, fibers, and textures PRECUT! Very nice indeed!

No comments: